Ceramic Knob with Backplate
- Sold Each
- Contains one knob and one back-plate
- Backplate: black forged iron
- Knob: white ceramic
- Mounting screw included
- 1" Knob Diameter
- Backplate: 1-1/2" Wide x 1-1/2" High
- Projection: 1"
White Porcelain Knob with Iron Cloverleaf Back-plate is an attractive choice for country furniture and rustic cabinetry. White knob, contrasts with the black back-plate, producing an eye catching display.
Porcelain Knobs are white ceramic with a glossy white glaze. The solid front and smooth surface are simple to clean. Embossed cloverleaf shaped back-plates are forged iron. They have a pleasing matte black finish. Back-plate provides added protection to drawer and door fronts from finger wear.
Install Porcelain Knob with Backplate
- Mounts from a single hole
- To install: Insert machine screw from drawer or door interior, through single hole in wood, through backplate and screw into back of knob
- To avoid scaring cabinet, always thread screw into knob - do not turn knob onto screw when tightening.