- Sold each
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Polished, not lacquered
- Mounting screws included
- Boring: 5"
- Projection: 1-5/16"
- Overall Length: 6-3/4"
Transitional Cabinet Handles are a versatile choice for kitchen cabinets. Multiple sizes provide necessary variety for various size cabinet drawers and doors. Shapely handle has a sleek, smooth feel with a comfortable 5" grip.
Handles are solid brass. Living finish is not lacquered and will gracefully age over time. Sturdy balustrade posts support handle with decorative finial-ends.
More Cabinet Handles
Match Cabinet Knobs
Measure Cabinet Handles
- Boring: mounting measurement, center of mounting hole to center of adjacent mounting hole. If replacing existing handles, check boring-measurement.
- Projection: distance handle protrudes from mounting surface.
- Overall Length: total length of handle
- Handle mounts with 2 holes
- Use vertically or horizontally
- Determine mounting location
- Mark screw holes, drill pilot holes for handle attachment
- Insert machine screws from back of drawer or door, through mounting holes, into handle posts and tighten.