Miniature Lamp Burner
- Sold Each
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Polished
- Type: Acorn
- Fits 5/8" Collar Opening
- 1-1/8" Chimney Fitter
Acorn Oil Lamp Burners are a specific size and type used on miniature lamps. These replacements fit some, but not all, small antique lamps. Flat cotton wick is included with Acorn oil lamp burner.
Oil Lamp Guide
- Only use "lamp oil" as a fuel source. Other oil types can cause fires and/or damage oil burners.
- Leave at least a ½ inch of head-space when filling up your oil lamp.
- Keep lamp reservoir half full so that wick stays properly saturated
- Oil lamps burn approximately ½ ounce of lamp oil per hour.
- Trim off charred edge of wick after every couple uses. If charred residue is not kept trimmed, wick will likely smoke and provide dim light.
- Replace lamp chimney once lamp is lit to protect flame from drafts.
- Oil lamps are only for indoor use.
- Caution: A burning oil lamp should not be left unattended. Lamps should be placed out of the reach of children.