Cabinet Door Catch
- Priced and sold each
- Material: Cast Iron
- Finish: Black
- Knob: Brass
- Includes Catch, Strike, mounting screws
- Overall: 3" Long x 1-3/16" Wide
Black Iron Furniture Catches is an easy to use design, that mounts to the front of cabinet doors. The style is ideal for farmhouse, rustic and vintage interiors. Use on kitchen cabinets, country cupboards, pie safes and cabinet doors. These popular black iron furniture catches were extensively used in the mid-late 1800s into the early 1900s.
Well made, catches are sturdy cast iron. Embossed pattern adds authenticity to appearance. Spring-loaded brass knob provides easy access to cabinet contents.
Install Iron Furniture Catch
- For left and right hand doors - Surface mount
- Determine placement of catch, typically placed slightly above mid-height of door
- Catch mounts to cabinet door, strike to door stile. When mounting, catch and strike should each be set back 1/16" from respective edges. Result is 1/8" between the two pieces.
- Mark and drill pilot holes
- Mount surface catch