Vintage Wall Lamp
- Sold as complete lamp
- Material: Cast Iron & Glass
- Color: clear, blue, black
- Includes: mounting hardware
- Electrified cord
- Cord exits from burner
- Install guide below
- Projection from wall: 13-1/2"
Antique Electric Bracket Lamp is copied from a 19th century original. This historic style is updated to electric. It mounts to the wall, providing light where needed.
Antique electric bracket lamp has an American made hand painted lamp shade depicting blue roses. Font is clear glass with embossed edge. Lamp chimney is clear glass. Brass plated electric burner has brown cord which exits from side of burner. Uses a torpedo-shaped 60 watt light bulb, included. Support arm and support bracket are sturdy cast iron.
- Use with a medium Edison base light bulb. This is the typical-size used in most household lamps.
- A torpedo-shape is used as it comfortably fits within the chimney.
- If using an incandescent bulb: 60 watt is recommended
Install Antique Wall Lamp
- Determine best location to hang lamp
- Lamp must be mounted near an electric outlet, for cord to plug into
- Lamp hangs from matching support-bracket called a wall plate (see below)
- Wall plate is attached by 2 screws
- When installing be sure to screw bracket to a wall-stud
- Once attached to wall, slide post on end of lamp-arm into support-bracket.
- Screw electric-lamp-burner with shade holder attached, if using, into glass lamp font.
- Place font in bowl-shaped area of lamp bracket
- Add light bulb
- Position chimney on burner so that tines hold chimney in place
- Add lamp shade
- Plug into wall