Glass Knobs for Drawers & Doors
- Sold Each
- Material: Glass
- Color: Cobalt Blue
- Nickel-Plated mounting bolt included
- 1" Grip
- 3/4" Across Top
- 1" Projection
- Bolt Length 2-1/2"
Cobalt Blue Glass Cabinet Knobs are a striking indigo color, popular color in the 1800's. These glass cabinet knobs are beautiful when used on white cabinets. 1" grip are sized to fit small size drawers and doors. Team up with larger size when doing multi size cabinets.
- Order lead time is 1-2 weeks for colored-glass.
- Ensure like colors by ordering glass handles & knobs together as glass colors may differ from shipment to shipment.
- Sample glass cannot be guaranteed to match later orders.
more Cobalt Blue Glass Knobs & Handles
Install Glass Knobs
- Mounts with a single hole.
- Insert nickel plated mounting bolt through front of knob, through drawer front. Screw nut onto bolt. Hand tighten.
- If needed: Cut bolts shorter with hacksaw or wire cutters. Before cutting, screw nut onto bolt above intended cut. After cut, work nut up and down cut edge, to straighten threads.
Longer bolts or brass-plated bolts available separately.