Miniature Oil Lamp
- Sold Each
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Polished
- Type: Nutmeg
- Fits 5/8" Collar Opening
- 1-1/8" Chimney Fitter
Nutmeg Brass Burners are replacements for miniature nutmeg oil lamps. Fits some lamps with a 5/8" collar opening. Nutmeg lamp burners include a flat cotton wick.*
Use with: Glass Lamp Chimney
Oil Lamp Guide
- Only use "lamp oil" as a fuel source. Other oil types can cause fires and/or damage oil burners.
- Leave at least a ½ inch of head-space when filling up your oil lamp.
- Keep lamp reservoir half full so that wick stays properly saturated
- Oil lamps burn approximately ½ ounce of lamp oil per hour.
- Trim off charred edge of wick after every couple uses. If charred residue is not kept trimmed, wick will likely smoke and provide dim light.
- Replace lamp chimney once lamp is lit to protect flame from drafts.
- Oil lamps are only for indoor use.
- Caution: A burning oil lamp should not be left unattended. Lamps should be placed out of the reach of children.