Square Cup Caster
- Sold individually
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Polished, Not lacquered
- Mounting screws included
Interior Cup Size
- Wheel Diameter 1-1/4"
- Raises Furniture: 1-3/8"
- Load capacity: 200 pounds per caster
- Top 1-1/4"
- Bottom: 1"
- Depth of Cup: 1-3/16"
Square Cup Casters provide a graceful termination to chair and table legs. This traditional style was first used during the 19th century. Due to its appearance and usefulness, these square cup casters remain popular. The simple style complements traditional and modern furniture.
Square Cup Casters are brass with a shiny, polished finish. The finish is not lacquered and will age over time. Substantial brass cup, encloses furniture leg, strengthening connection between caster and leg. Wheels swivel independently providing easy movement to tables and chairs. Lasting quality provides years of service.
More Brass Square Cup Casters
Measure Cup Casters
- Wheel diameter: diameter of caster wheel
- Raises Furniture: height furniture is raised above floor by caster.
- Cup Size: interior measurements of cup.
Load Capacity, caster strength and stability is directly related to correct installation. If a caster is incorrectly installed it will-not be strong or serviceable.
- Compare leg-size to actual interior cup measurements as these dimensions closely represents actual leg size.
- If leg-size differs from cup measurement; furniture-leg will need to be altered to fit in cup.
- Test fit, leg should fit snugly into square-cup. Mark screw hole location on leg.
- Drill pilot holes for screws.
- Position Cup on furniture leg, secured with two wood screws.