Square Cup Caster
- Sold individually
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Antique
- Mounting screws included
Interior Cup Size
- Wheel Diameter 1"
- Raises Furniture: 1-1/4"
- Load capacity 100 Lb per caster
- Top 1"
- Bottom: 3/4"
- Depth of Cup: 1-1/8"
Square Cup Antique Furniture Casters offer a simple clean-cut appearance. They add height, support and mobility to furniture. This traditional style was extensively used on chairs and tables in the 19th and early 20th centuries. Although historic these useful cup casters are a great addition to modern furniture.
Square Cup Antique Furniture Casters provide a strong connection between furniture leg and wheel. This substantial brass cup-enclosure strengthens connection between caster and leg. Wheels swivel independently providing easy movement to tables and chairs. Excellent quality. Brass has a vintage finish, it is darkened to appear old.
More Square Cup Antique Furniture Casters
Measure Cup Casters
- Wheel diameter: diameter of caster wheel
- Raises Furniture: height furniture is raised above floor by caster.
- Cup Size: interior measurements of cup.
Load Capacity, caster strength and stability is directly related to correct installation. If a caster is incorrectly installed it will-not be strong or serviceable.
- Compare leg-size to actual interior cup measurements as these dimensions closely represents actual leg size.
- If leg-size differs from cup measurement; furniture-leg will need to be altered to fit in cup.
- Test fit, leg should fit snugly into square-cup. Mark screw hole location on leg.
- Drill pilot holes for screws.
- Position Cup on furniture leg, secured with two wood screws.