Glass Cabinet Handles
- Sold Each
- Material: Glass
- Color: Clear
- Nickel Plated Mounting-bolts included
- 3" Center Hole to Center Hole
- Width 4-1/8", Projection 1-3/8"
- Bolt Length 2-1/2"
Vintage Clear Glass Pulls add sparkle to cottages, kitchens and cupboards. Neutral clear glass blends with many color schemes. Decorative and functional, pulls are easily gripped. These sturdy bridge style handles have decorative fluted ends. Use clear glass pulls on furniture and cabinets. Mix and match with three different size knobs.
Matching Clear Glass Knobs:
- Mount horizontally on drawers or vertically on cabinet doors
- Position glass handle on drawer or door front. Mark and drill mounting holes with 3" centers.
- Insert 2 nickel-plated bolts through front of glass handle, through door or drawer. Screw nuts onto back of bolts and tighten by hand to control pressure on glass.
- If needed: Cut bolts shorter with hacksaw or wire cutters. Before cutting, screw nut onto bolt above intended cut. After cut, work nut up and down cut edge, to straighten threads.
Longer bolts or brass-plated bolts available separately.