Victorian Cabinet Pull
- Sold Each
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Polished
- Mounting eyebolts included
- 3" Center Hole to Center Hole
- Overall: 4-1/8" Wide x 2-3/8" High
Victorian Drawer Pulls are a comfortable size to fit small and mid size drawers. Embossed backplate has famed scroll design, made by pressing sheet brass into shape. If needed, handles can be gently curved to fit serpentine drawer fronts.
Copied from original designs, these reproduction handles are made of brass. Bail has dimple pattern bail, It is held by two eyebolts. 3" distance between hole centers fits many drawers.
Measuring Victorian Drawer Handles
- Boring: distance between center of mounting hole to center of adjacent mounting hole.
- If replacing handles: replacement-handle-boring must match actual boring measurement in drawer.
- Overall Size: width and height of handle at widest point.
Install Victorian Drawer Pulls
- Handle attaches to drawer with two eye bolts.
- To Install: start from drawer front.
- Insert eyebolts through holes in backplate, front to back.
- Continue inserting eye-bolts through holes in drawer, allowing eye-bolts to be loosely positioned.
- Position handle and insert handle-ends into 2 eyebolts.
- Push eyebolts with handle into place.
- From drawer interior, screw nuts on bolts and tighten.