Glass Cabinet Pulls
- Sold Each
- Material: Glass
- Color: Amber
- Nickel-Plated mounting bolts included
- 3" Center Hole to Center Hole
- Width 4-1/8", Projection 1-3/8"
- Bolt Length 2-1/2"
Amber Glass Cabinet Handles have a delightful fluted profile. They are both decorative and functional replacement pulls for furniture. Soft amber color harmonizes with many wood tones.
- Order lead time is 1-2 weeks for colored-glass.
- Ensure like colors by ordering glass handles & knobs together as glass colors may differ from shipment to shipment.
- Sample glass cannot be guaranteed to match later orders.
Matching Amber Glass Knobs
Install Glass Cabinet Handles
- Mount horizontally on drawers or vertically on cabinet doors
- Position glass handle on drawer or door front. Mark and drill mounting holes with 3" centers.
- Insert 2 nickel-plated bolts through front of glass handle, through door or drawer. Screw nuts onto back of bolts and tighten by hand to control pressure on glass.
- If needed: Cut bolts shorter with hacksaw or wire cutters. Before cutting, screw nut onto bolt above intended cut. After cut, work nut up and down cut edge, to straighten threads.
Longer bolts or brass-plated bolts available separately.