- Sold individually
- Material: Iron
- Finish:Antique Steel
- Mounting screws included
- Height: 7"
- Projection: 4-1/4"
- Mounting Base: 1-1/2" Wide x 1-7/8" High
Antique Coat Hooks are a pleasing size providing plentiful hanging space. These country styled hooks, with acorn shaped ends, are useful in kitchens, bathrooms or wherever hooks might be needed. Strong, made of cast iron, to provide years of sturdy service. Useful when restoring hall trees and mirrors or individually on doors and walls for additional hanging space.
Install Iron Coat Hooks
- Coat Hook mounts with two wood screws
- If attaching hook to drywall, use drywall anchors (not included) rather than wood screws
- Determine mounting location
- Mark screw holes and pre-drill pilot hole for each screw
- Position Coat Hook and screw into place