Victorian Cabinet Handle
- Sold Each
- Material: Brass
- Mounting eyebolts included
- 3" Center Hole to Center Hole
- Overall: 3-7/8" Wide x 2-1/8" High
Antique Victorian Drawer Handles are an excellent choice for lighter colored woods. The intricate open-work design highlights the natural beauty of the wood. Use on 19th and early 20th century furniture.*
Victorian Drawer Handles are made of cast brass. Finish is darkened to look old. As the backplate and handle made from a brass casting, they will-not bend and are-not recommended for serpentine shaped drawers
Measuring Victorian Drawer Handles
- Boring: distance between center of mounting hole to center of adjacent mounting hole.
- If replacing handles: replacement-handle-boring must match actual boring measurement in drawer.
- Overall Size: width and height of handle at widest point.
Install Victorian Drawer Pulls
- Handle attaches to drawer with two eye bolts.
- To Install: start from drawer front.
- Insert eyebolts through holes in backplate, front to back.
- Continue inserting post through holes in drawer, allowing posts to be loosely positioned.
- Position handle and insert handle-ends into 2 eyebolts.
- Push eyebolts with handle into place.
- From drawer interior, screw nuts on bolts and tighten.