Vintage Glass Table Lamp
- Sold as Complete Lamp
- Material: Glass
- Color: Blue
- Type: Oil burning
- Overall Height: 19-1/2 "
- Font Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Holds up to 40 oz. of lamp-oil, not included
Blue Glass Oil Lamp makes a beautiful addition to any room. Embossed princess feather pattern and crimp top chimney set this lamp apart from plainer styles. This blue glass oil lamp is a natural indigo color blending with many color schemes. It is reproduced to match a popular Victorian era pattern glass lamp.
This blue glass oil lamp is estimated to burn for nearly 80 hours, It is easy to use and a great source for emergency lighting. The burner is brass plated with a cotton wick. The large font holds up to 40 ounces. This oil lamp burns approximately 0.5 ounces of lamp-oil per hour.
Oil Lamp Guide
- Only use "lamp oil" as a fuel source. Other oil types can cause fires and/or damage oil burners.
- Leave at least a ½ inch of head-space when filling up your oil lamp.
- Keep lamp reservoir half full so that wick stays properly saturated
- Oil lamps burn approximately ½ ounce of lamp oil per hour.
- Trim off charred edge of wick after every couple uses. If charred residue is not kept trimmed, wick will likely smoke and provide dim light.
- Replace lamp chimney once lamp is lit to protect flame from drafts.
- Caution: A burning oil lamp should not be left unattended. Lamps should be placed out of the reach of children.
- burns approximately 0.5 ounces of lamp-oil per hour.