Vintage Oil Lamp
- Sold as Complete Lamp
- Material: Glass
- Color: Blue
- Type: Oil burning
- Overall Height 12"
- Overall Diameter: 5-3/4"
- Base Diameter: 3-3/4"
Blue Glass Vintage Oil Lamps are a practical accessory to have. When the power goes out they are easily lit. Or light a dark evening with a quiet oil burning lamp. Lamp size is small enough to be stored until needed.
Vintage style Oil Lamps have a blue glass base with an embossed border around outside edge. Burner is brass-plated with turn switch to raise and lower wick. Lamp-oil is not included. Lamp chimney is clear glass, with a bulbous shape and crimped top.
Matching Vintage Oil Lamps
Oil Lamp Guide
- Only use "lamp oil" as a fuel source. Other oil types can cause fires and/or damage oil burners.
- Leave at least a ½ inch of head-space when filling up your oil lamp.
- Keep lamp reservoir half full so that wick stays properly saturated
- Oil lamps burn approximately ½ ounce of lamp oil per hour.
- Trim off charred edge of wick after every couple uses. If charred residue is not kept trimmed, wick will likely smoke and provide dim light.
- Replace lamp chimney once lamp is lit to protect flame from drafts.
- Oil lamps are only for indoor use.
- Caution: A burning oil lamp should not be left unattended. Lamps should be placed out of the reach of children.