Replacement Lamp Part
- Sold each
- Material: Metal
- Finish: Brass
- 14" Height
- Bottom wing piece slips 1/8 IP, 3/8", lamp pipe
- Threaded top post: holds 1/4-27 lamp finial
Brass-plated Lamp Harps are used to support fabric, mica and parchment lampshades. Offered in a wide variety of sizes to provide best height-position for lampshade on lamp. Use with a finial to secure lamp shade.
More Brass-plated Lamp Harps
- Two part assemblies include: detachable harp piece and bottom u-shaped wing.
- Size represents Lamp Harp assembled.
- Measure distance between: lowest point, at the bottom of wing piece, to top of harp at base of threaded finial post.
Install Lamp Harps
- U-shaped wing piece mounts just below lamp socket.
- Add harp piece after lamp is assembled
- Raise two sliding cylinders on harp piece
- Hold cylinders in raised position, squeeze base of harp piece to fit into u-shape wing piece
- Insert ends of harp into channels in wing piece
- Release harp and slip cylinders down to cover base of harp piece and wing piece ends