Center Mount Handle
- Sold and Priced Each
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Polished, not lacquered.
- Handle is permanently attached to top of backplate.
- Mounts through one center hole
- Mounting screw included
- Backplate Diameter: 1-5/8"
Ring Cabinet Pulls originated during the late Federal period. They were then revived during the 20th century. Use on drawers or doors in place of knobs.
Ring pulls are made of brass. Backplate is stamped according to period methods used during the Federal era. Finish is polished. It is not-lacquered and will soften over time.
Install: Center mount
- Pull mounts from middle of pull
- Ring handle swings from top of pull.
- Mount by inserting machine screw, from drawer interior, through hole in drawer. Screw into threaded post, in center back of ring pull.