- Sold linear foot x 3 foot-width.
- If you order a quantity of 1, you will receive a 1 foot x 3 foot piece. Conversely if you order a quantity of 4 you will receive a piece 4 foot x 3 foot.
- Enter required number of linear-feet in quantity box
- Material: Felt, 20% Wool & 80% Rayon
- Backing: Adhesive
- Color: Brown
- Width: 3 foot
- Length selected by customer - continuous lengths up to fifty feet
- Thickness: approximately 1/16"
Brown Adhesive Felt is a great color for antique restoration and woodworking projects. Pleasing wood-brown hue blends with many cabinet and furniture tones. The sticky back simplifies application. It is NON-ABRASIVE providing a protective, non-scratch barrier between surfaces. Apply to undersides of lamps, trays, bottoms of chair and table legs, bookends and vases. Its uses are endless. Made in USA
Felt is hand cut to customer specifications in continuous lengths. Amount cut is slightly greater than amount ordered as edge maybe somewhat uneven. Extra care is taken when shipping. Felt is not-folded but is rolled to eliminate creasing.
BLENDED WOOL – RAYON FELT is a natural and sustainable fabric.
It is both ecologically and animal friendly. When compared to acrylic-felt this environmental felt has many advantages. It has a softer more luxurious character with a slight mottled coloring adding natural appeal. Very useful as it holds up well to wear and stress. Beneficial in damp climates as the blended felt generally retains the qualities of wool being mildew resistant.
Additional Adhesive Felt
- Amount entered in quantity box, above, represents length of felt in feet.
- Length is determined by customer. Available in your choice up to 50'
- Width is 36", providing great flexibility when covering large or unusual shapes.
- If you order a quantity of 4, you will receive a 4 foot x 3 foot piece. Conversely if you order a quantity of 10, you will receive a piece 10 foot x 3 foot.
Install Adhesive Felt
- Cut brown adhesive felt to desired size and shape
- peel off paper backing
- position to desired location
- press into place.
- When installing large pieces, it is best to peel small amounts of the white underside away from the clear sticky felt-backing as you press it into place. It is easiest to start peeling at a corner.