- Sold each
- Material: Borosilicate glass
- Finish: Clear
- 1-5/8" Bottom Fitter x 4-3/4" Height
- Bulge: 2-1/4"
- Top Diameter: 1-1/4"
Lamp Chimneys are a short size with a typical shape.
Vintage-looking Glass Oil Lamp Chimneys
- Due to manufacturing processes: Thickness of Glass and Dimensions may vary slightly affecting the overall size. When multiples are ordered we match size and thickness providing a balanced harmonious appearance.
- Glass is thin. Thickness mimics that on many antique chimneys. Use care when placing in burner/holder. Do not force glass chimney into holder.
Lamp Chimneys: measured base-diameter x height
- Height is a matter of personal taste. Typically lamp chimney rises 2″-4″ above top of lamp shade.
- Bottom diameter is measured outside edge to outside edge. Most burners have a narrow seat for chimney to rest on.
- If having trouble getting an accurate diameter. Test by cutting a ring to needed diameter. Slip down over burner to check fit.
- Fit: The chimney should put slight pressure on the tines of the chimney holder or burner which in turn holds the oil lamp chimney in a stable position. This ensures a proper updraft enabling the burner to function correctly. Make sure chimney fits securely if using on an oil lamp.