Victorian Cabinet Handle
- Sold Each
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Polished, not lacquered
- Mounting eyebolts included
- 3" Center Hole to Center Hole
- Overall: 4-1/2" Wide x 3" High
Regal Crown Drawer Pulls have impressive style representative of the Victorian era. These large bold designs add distinctive style wherever used.*
Crown Drawer Pulls are made of brass with a polished finish. Castings have intricate detail.
Measuring Victorian Drawer Pulls
- Boring: distance between center of mounting hole to center of adjacent mounting hole.
- If replacing handles: replacement-handle-boring must match actual boring measurement in drawer.
- Overall Size: width and height of handle at widest point.
Install Victorian Drawer Pulls
- Handle attaches to drawer with two eye bolts.
- To Install: start from drawer front.
- Insert eyebolts through holes in backplate, front to back.
- Continue inserting eye-bolts through holes in drawer, allowing eye-bolts to be loosely positioned.
- Position handle and insert handle-ends into 2 eyebolts.
- Push eyebolts with handle into place.
- From drawer interior, screw nuts on bolts and tighten.