Round Furniture Leg Cap
Size: Interior measurements
- Sold Individually
- Material: Nickel-Plated Brass
- Finish: Polished, not lacquered
- Mounting screws included
- Top 1"
- Bottom: 3/4"
- Depth of Cup: 1"
Round Nickel Furniture Leg Cups gracefully cap bottoms of chair and table legs. The sleek nickel is popular on mid century and modern furniture. These furniture leg cups are offered in three sizes. Use these nickel ferrules or sabots. on round chair and table legs.
Round furniture leg cups are made of nickel-plated cast brass. Each is gracefully tapered with a lipped top edge. Bottom is closed. Finish is polished. Substantial construction provides years of use.
Additional Nickel Leg Cups
Measure Nickel Sabot
To evaluate: compare furniture leg measurement to cup interior measurements
- Cup Size: interior measurements of cup.
- Top: the top interior diameter of the cup less wall.
- Bottom: the top interior diameter of the cup less wall.
- Depth of Cup: the interior height of the cup.
Install Round Leg Cup
If restoring furniture: legs may need alteration for round brass caps to fit correctly.
- Use on round furniture legs.
- Compare leg-size to actual interior cup measurements as these dimensions closely represents actual leg size.
- If leg-size differs from cap measurement; furniture-leg will need to be altered to fit in round cap.
- Test fit, leg should fit snugly into round-cap. Mark screw hole location on leg.
- Drill pilot holes for screws.
- Position Round Brass Cap on furniture leg, secured with two wood screws.