- Sold each
- Material: Borosilicate glass
- Finish: Clear
- Clear Glass
- 4" Bottom Fitter x 12" Height
- Bulge: 5"
Large Store Lamp Chimneys were typically used on hanging store lamp fixtures. These big glass hurricanes are used on oil or electric burners requiring a 4" bottom fitter. Use with low wattage bulb.
Vintage-looking Glass Oil Lamp Chimneys
- Size and thickness of glass may vary slightly due to manufacturing processes. When multiples are ordered we match size and thickness providing a balanced harmonious appearance.
- Glass is thin. Thickness mimics that on many antique chimneys. Use care when placing in burner/holder. Do not force glass chimney into holder.
Lamp Chimneys: measured base-diameter x height
- Height is a matter of personal taste. Typically lamp chimney rises 2″-4″ above top of lamp shade.
- Bottom diameter is measured outside edge to outside edge. Most burners have a narrow seat for chimney to rest on.
- If having trouble getting an accurate diameter. Test by cutting a ring to needed diameter. Slip down over burner to check fit.
- Fit: The chimney should put slight pressure on the tines of the chimney holder or burner which in turn holds the oil lamp chimney in a stable position. This ensures a proper updraft enabling the burner to function correctly. Make sure chimney fits securely if using on an oil lamp.