Vintage Glass Table Lamp
- Sold as Complete Lamp
- Material: Glass
- Color: Turquoise
- Type: Oil burning
- Overall Height: 19-1/2"
- Font Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Holds up to 40 oz. of lamp-oil, not included
Turquoise Glass Oil Lamp is a delightful fresh color. The eye-catching blue green glass adds a visual accent to any location; it absolutely sparkles if placed near a sunny window. When lit the glimmering flame creates ambiance for romantic settings and is useful during power outages.
Turquoise Glass Oil Lamp is reproduced to match the original Victorian "princess feather" lamp. Lamp base is pressed glass displaying the decorative embossed pattern. Lamp burner is brassplated with a turn switch to raise and lower the cotton wick.
This Turquoise Glass Oil Lamp is estimated to burn for nearly 80 hours. It is easy to use and a great source for emergency lighting. Lamp burns approximately 0.5 ounces of lamp-oil per hour. The large font holds up to 40 ounces.
Oil Lamp Guide
- Only use "lamp oil" as a fuel source. Other oil types can cause fires and/or damage oil burners.
- Leave at least a ½ inch of head-space when filling up your oil lamp.
- Keep lamp reservoir half full so that wick stays properly saturated
- Oil lamps burn approximately ½ ounce of lamp oil per hour.
- Trim off charred edge of wick after every couple uses. If charred residue is not kept trimmed, wick will likely smoke and provide dim light.
- Replace lamp chimney once lamp is lit to protect flame from drafts.
- Caution: A burning oil lamp should not be left unattended. Lamps should be placed out of the reach of children.