Victorian Cabinet Handle
- Sold Each
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Polished, not lacquered
- Includes 2 brass-plated mounting eyebolts with nuts
- 3" Center Hole to Center Hole
- Overall: 4-1/2" Wide x 2-3/4" High
Victorian Furniture Pulls that are both authentic and enchanting. The generous sized backplate requests attention with its eye-catching appeal. Decorative embossed design adds character to antique furniture.
Large size is useful when covering scarring from previous hardware. Made of stamped brass, these reproduction furniture pulls are authentic copies of those used during the Victorian era. Stamped brass pulls can be gently curved to fit some drawer fronts.
Polished finish is shiny and bright yet will dull over time. Use on walnut and mahogany for a striking appearance. 3" boring size.
Measuring Victorian Drawer Pulls
- Boring is the space between center of mounting hole to center of adjacent mounting hole. If changing handles, on existing drawers, this measurement is crucial.
- There is considerable more flexibility if installing handles on new furniture or cabinets. Mounting holes can be drilled where needed for new installations.
- Overall Size reflects: width and height of handle at widest point. Ideally a balanced relationship between drawer handle and drawer is best.
Install Victorian Drawer Pulls
- Handle attaches to drawer with two eye bolts.
- To Install: start from drawer front.
- Insert eyebolts through holes in backplate, front to back.
- Continue inserting post through holes in drawer, allowing posts to be loosely positioned.
- Position handle and insert handle-ends into 2 eyebolts.
- Push eyebolts with handle into place.
- From drawer interior, screw nuts on bolts and tighten.