Round Cup Caster
- Sold individually
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Polished, not lacquered
- Mounting screws included
Interior Cup Size
- Wheel Diameter 3/4"
- Raises Furniture: 1"
- Load Capacity 80 Lb per caster
- Top 3/4"
- Bottom 1/2"
- Depth of Cup: 3/4"
Round Cup Casters add a protective ending to furniture legs. Authentically styled, these cup casters are solid brass with a sleek polished finish. Used on generations of furniture; as the quality and appearance stands the test of time.*
Round Cup Casters are made of brass. Each is substantial with a sleek, polished finish. They are not lacquered and will age over time. Round cup, encloses bottom of furniture leg, strengthening connection between caster and leg. Wheels swivel independently providing easy movement to tables and chairs. These reproduction 19th century round cup casters are expertly machined to provide years of service.
Additional Round Cup Brass Casters
Measure Cup Casters
- Wheel diameter: diameter of caster wheel
- Raises Furniture: height furniture is raised above floor by caster.
- Cup Size: interior measurements of cup.
Load Capacity, caster strength and stability is directly related to correct installation. If a caster is incorrectly installed it will-not be strong or serviceable.
- Compare leg-size to actual interior cup measurements as these dimensions closely represents actual leg size.
- Use on round furniture legs.
- If leg-size differs from cup measurement; furniture-leg will need to be altered to fit in cup.
- Test fit, leg should fit snugly into round-cup. Mark screw hole location on leg.
- Drill pilot holes for screws.
- Position Cup on furniture leg, secured with two wood screws.