Simply design layout by determining overall length, width and depth.
Calculate length of rod needed, rod is easily cut with hacksaw if necessary
Select number and type of posts: corner, center and end.
For sizing and prices, click individual post or rod picture.
• Placement of posts is subjective.
• Post should be spaced equally across front.
• Typical spacing between posts across front, is approximately 6” – 10” apart. This is a personal preference.
• If gallery rail will be straight, without sides, use end posts on each end,
• If gallery rail will have sides use corner posts, on each end.
• Please note if using sides: side-spacing often differs from front-spacing
• Shelf Rail post-base diameter is 5/8”. These posts should be inset a minimum of 3/8” from edge.