Guidelines for determining number and placement of posts.
• Post should be spaced equally across front.
• Placement of posts is subjective.
• Typical spacing between posts, across front, is approximately 6” – 10” apart. This is a personal preference.
• If gallery rail will be straight, without sides, use end posts or wall mount posts, on each end, depending upon application.
• If gallery rail will have sides, use corner posts and end posts
• Please note if using sides: side-spacing often differs from front-spacing
• Gallery post-base diameter is 7/8”. These posts should be inset a minimum of 3/8” from edge.
The gallery rail and posts I ordered were just what I was looking for. They look great, were easy to install, and high quality at a reasonable price. Also, when placing my initial order I forgot to add additional necessary hardware. Not only was customer service very responsive, but they were more than accommodating in making sure I received just what I needed to complete my project.
I searched the internet to find what I was looking for and found these items at Paxton. The items were delivered in a very timely manner and were exactly what we were looking for. The quality of these items was perfect - not a cheap knock-off, but the real deal!! We were very pleased with how this came together and would highly recommend Paxton Hardware, if you are looking for quality rather than "the cheapest you can find". The cost as well was very competitive, so all in all, we are very happy with our product and with Paxton Hardware
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …