- Sold each
- Material: Borosilicate glass
- Finish: Clear
- 3" Bottom Fitter x 12" Height
- Bulge: 3-1/3"
- Top Diameter: 1-5/8"
Slim Oil Lamp Chimneys offer a thinner bulge than most chimneys. The tall height and slim design is ideal for ball shades. Slim bulge will slip through most ball shades. Height is tall enough to extend past top of most shades. They are frequently seen on Banquet and Piano lamps. These chimneys are often used with antique oil or electric lamps that have #2 burners.
Our glass chimneys are made of borosilicate glass. This unique glass is resistant to temperature changes making it ideal for lighting.
Vintage-looking Glass Oil Lamp Chimneys
- Size and thickness of glass may vary slightly due to manufacturing processes. When multiples are ordered we match size and thickness providing a balanced harmonious appearance.
- Glass is thin. Thickness mimics that on many antique chimneys. Use care when placing in burner/holder. Do not force glass chimney into holder.
More Oil Lamp Chimneys - 3" fitter
Lamp Chimneys: measured base-diameter x height
- Height is a matter of personal taste. Typically lamp chimney rises 2″-4″ above top of lamp shade.
- Bottom diameter is measured outside edge to outside edge. Most burners have a narrow seat for chimney to rest on.
- If having trouble getting an accurate diameter. Test by cutting a ring to needed diameter. Slip down over burner to check fit.
- Fit: The chimney should put slight pressure on the tines of the chimney holder or burner which in turn holds the oil lamp chimney in a stable position. This ensures a proper updraft enabling the burner to function correctly. Make sure chimney fits securely if using on an oil lamp.