- Sold each
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Polished, not lacquered
- Mounting screws included
- Boring: 7"
- Projection: 1-6/16"
- Overall Length: 8-7/8"
Transitional Cabinet Handles are sized for today's kitchens. Generous 7" handles are scaled to fit larger cabinet drawers. Comfortable, contoured handle is easily gripped.
Two additional size handles and matching knobs provide useful flexibility when designing kitchens. Handles have decorative finial-ends and balustrade posts. They are made of solid brass with a living finish. Over time appearance will age. Attach with two machine screws.
More Cabinet Handles
Matching Cabinet Knobs
Measure Cabinet Handles
- Boring: mounting measurement, center of mounting hole to center of adjacent mounting hole. If replacing existing handles, check boring-measurement.
- Projection: distance handle protrudes from mounting surface.
- Overall Length: total length of handle
- Handle mounts with 2 holes
- Use vertically or horizontally
- Determine mounting location
- Mark screw holes, drill pilot holes for handle attachment
- Insert machine screws from back of drawer or door, through mounting holes, into handle posts and tighten.