Electric Converter for Oil Lamps
- Sold each
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Polished
- Cord: Gold
- Switch: Turn Knob
- Screws into a 1-3/16" collar opening
- Cord length: 5'-8"
- Use chimneys with a 3" base diameter
- Use with standard base light bulbs
Brass Electric Burners are an easy to use replacement for lamps with a #2 collar. Authentically reproduced with arrow shaped chimney prongs and embossed Queen Anne emblem. Made of solid brass with gold cord.
Brass burners have relatively fine threads. General replacement rule: best to use brass replacement burner if lamp collar is brass; use brass-plated burner if collar is brass-plated. #2 is a common size. Use on oil lamps with a 1-3/16" collar opening. Oil lamp burner screws into lamp collar. It fits many but not all antique oil lamps.
Use with glass lamp chimneys
More #2 Brass Electric Lamp Burners
Before making any changes to electrical fixtures and/or lamps:
- Disconnect plug/wire from the electrical source.
- Turning lamp off will not protect you from electric shock.
- If you are unsure how to safely proceed contact a licensed electrician.